Do I continue with DipTrace or move on to:
- Eagle: I hated this interface last time, found it so non-intuitive henc emy trilaing and buying a license to Diptrace.
- DipTrace: Still good I’m sure and I’ve a fair investment in custom libraries..
- KiCad: Supposedly pretty good now..
Ultimately, I think KiCad is the goal so lets see how it goes for a new simple board.
Also we will try to use https://www.snapeda.com/ for libraries
So starting with KiCad 4.0.5 for Win 64
- Installed with all defaults
- Prompted at end to DL Wings3d If modelling required, left it for now
20170111 Yay KiPart fo rmaking schematic parts from CSV