- themarket.co.nz -. Noel Leeming
- 4 year warranty
- Genuine Brother BU-223CL Transfer Belt Unit The Brother BU-223CL Transfer Belt Unit. Duty cycle of 50,000 pages
- Genuine Brother WT223CL Waste Toner Unit The Brother WT223CL Waste Toner Unit. Duty cycle of 50,000 pages.
- TN233BK black standard yield toner (1,400 pages) for Brother laser printer The Brother TN233BK Black Toner Cartridge. Prints 1,400 pages.
- TN233C cyan standard yield toner (1,300 pages) for Brother laser printer The Brother TN233C Cyan Toner Cartridge. Prints 1,300 pages.
- TN233M magenta standard yield toner (1,300 pages) for Brother laser printer The Brother TN233M Magenta Toner Cartridge. Prints 1,300 pages.
- TN233Y yellow standard yield toner (1,300 pages) for Brother laser printer The Brother TN233Y Yellow Toner Cartridge. Prints 1,300 pages.
- TN237BK black high yield toner (3,000 pages) for Brother laser printer The Brother TN237BK Black Toner Cartridge. Prints 3,000 pages.
Reset toner count: HL-L3290CDW, DCP-L3510CDW, DCP-L3551CDW
As per usual Brother are arseholes and bend over backwards to ensure you get bent over backwards and don’t get to use all the toner:
- Open the front cover of the printer (to access cartridges).
- With the cover open, simultaneously press the Clear and Stop/Exit buttons. It may take several tries for this to work and for “K.TNR-STD” to appear onscreen.
- Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
- The LCD will read “Accepted” once the reset is complete.
Note 1: for selecting the correct toner you should understand the cartridge code system Brother uses:
- Black is K, Magenta is M, Cyan is C and Yellow is Y
- TNR = toner
- STR = starter cartridge (the toner cartridges that came with your printer)
- STD = standard toner
- HY = high yield toner (some models)
Note 2: You may need to clear print jobs – they can hinder the printer from resetting. If you have any problems with resetting your printer, physically unplug the printer’s power cord for at least 10 seconds.